Coronavirus Financial Impact Loan
Hebrew Free Loan of New Jersey (HFLNJ) will provide INTEREST FREE loans to support individuals and small businesses with financial challenges caused by the Coronavirus outbreak.
In our Coronavirus Financial Impact Program, HFLNJ will provide interest free loans up to $3600 to residents of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, and Union counties for:
• Emergency needs due to lost wages
• Small business owner needs
• Child care costs due to closures of school
• Medical costs
How to Apply
A loan application is completed by the Borrower and any Guarantors. The loan application can be downloaded here. After the loan application is completed, a representative of Hebrew Free Loan of New Jersey will reach out to the Borrower. The Applicant must provide a copy of his or her valid New Jersey drivers’ license and social security card.
HFLNJ may require the applicant to submit additional documentation or proof of statements contained in the application.
It only takes a simple call or email to start the process:
• For residents of Essex, Hudson, Morris, Sussex, and Union Counties, contact Malkie Ratzker at MRatzker@jfsmetrowest.org
• For residents of Middlesex County, contact Debby Alter at 732.777.1940, X 1119.
• For residents of Monmouth County, contact Leslie Kornfeld at 732.588.1805, X 13 (Email: email@example.com)
• For residents of Bergen and Passaic Counties, for loans above $5,000, please contact Malkie Ratzker at MRatzker@jfsmetrowest.org
• For residents of Bergen and Passaic Counties, for loans below $5,000, contact Laura Brody at 201-791-8395.
HFLNJ loans are funded entirely by community donations. If you would like to contribute as we anticipate the need to be greater than ever, please visit hebrewfreeloanofnj.org/donate.